MOVIES: I typically spring for the more thought provoking movies and eccentric comedies. Off the top of my head (and in no particular order), I really enjoyed Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Sideways, Amelie, Groundhog Day, Punch Drunk Love, and the Dark Knight. Oh, and Wes Anderson movies; those are just awesome gems.
SHOWS: Not a big TV guy. Really enjoyed Breaking Bad, The Wire, Deadwood, Game of Thrones, and Cosmos (I'm a science teacher; you should have known that one was coming).
MUSIC: I am completely across the board when it comes to music. If I had to name a couple favorites, I'd choose Andrew Bird, Cake, The Head and The Heart, Mason Jennings, Devotchka, and David Brubeck.
FOOD: I'm not a picky eater; I enjoy the full spectrum from sandwiches to sushi and enjoy making creative dishes for guests from time to time.
- Creative outputs
- The ability to sleep in from time to time
- Music and the search for more of it
- My moped (12 years and still running)
- The ability to constantly learn and appreciate it
- how long I could get away with showing up to school and teaching in flannel pajama pants before some sort of formal reprimand