I'm smart, talented, witty... and modest.
I am a graphic designer. I'm a musician. I'm an actor. So I'm usually doing one of those three things.
I'd like to see Earth from space.
Things I'm above average at:
• Finding solutions to problems
• Any musical instrument
• Finding humour in any situation
• Making bulleted lists
• Having an endless supply of umlauts ö
Things I'm exactly average at:
• Fixing stuff around the house
• Barbecuing, making refrigerator soup and bachelor salad
• Avoiding meteors (and meteoroids and pedants and I just used three "ands" in a sentence. Technically four. )
Things I'm REALLY BAD at:
• Caring about whatever sports team, body part or homoerotic reference you are hollering about from your pimped-out vehicle.
• Colouring inside the lines
Movies: Anything Sci-Fi, Zombie, Fantasy. Princess Bride gets a special mention.
Shows:I REALLY appreciate musicals as long as they are not too "artsy". For example, I want to go to "WICKED". ***update- Saw Wicked!!*** But I've seen "Cats" and I really hated it.
Music: Ecclectic. Seriously I appreciate EVERY form of music including Eskimo Throat Singing. I am an extremist. I like Metallica and Enya, Pogues and Eminem. Whatever. I am a musician at heart and I find anything interesting.
2) Trees. I have been known to drive 30 miles to visit real trees (not those landscaped, manicured ones)
4) Bacon (it should be #1. Bacon is as close to a religion as I get)
5) Bacon-wrapped meats, or bacon-derived foods including bacon.
6) My brain. I think about my thoughts and they make me laugh.
I can also sing in tune. But you will never hear me.