In the immortal words of Tank Girl, ".... its been swell, but the swellings gone down!"
I've been un-partnered 4 years - and feeling like it's time to get back into the fray! I don't play games and / or hide who I am. I think it is important to develop a level of trust and friendship - get to know each others insides a bit and then see where things go...
Me? ENFP ... a child of a somewhat lesser god... optimistic, witty, silly, passionate, uninhibited, adventurous, rationally emotive, romantic, introspective - with a great and wonky sense of humor… I've been described as perfectly imperfect, weird, a gentleman, kind and honest to a fault and good at being a good friend. So yeah, I'm one of the good guys - best kept secret... I'm more like a kinky Boy Scout than anything!
just a note... I'm doing the skinny "free" plan on OKC for now so please just send me a note if you feel a connection or just want to reach out... call me a cheap-oh... but that's how it is. :-)
You do not wear perfume / cologne as I have multiple chemical sensitivity.... soft earth scents are okay...
Personal: I am at another crossroad in my life... and I feel excited about what ever is next!
* outliving fatal motor vehicle crashes
* breaking stemware
* fixing broken things (except stemware)
* stopping traffic to ensure turtles make it across the road alive
* using my turn-signal indicators
* pissing-off christians
* blurting out things without any prior thought processes
Movies: I watch movies a lot
Shows: I am a Total "Walking Dead" Fan.
Music: I like music a lot - almost all kinds...
Food: I like food....... wait for it...... a lot - (except goat-cheese!)
Drink: Single-malt Scotch - mostly the stuff that does not taste like you just licked a telephone pole... and I love a good IPA - and I'm in the right town for it!
* railroad flares ( those great big red suckers!)
* Prep-H Hemi Cream ( just in case the flares don't work!)
* a towel ( points if you get the reference)
Actually.... I'm a bit of a minimalist and could do without pretty much everything I "own".
A few things I definitely like doing without
* watching TeeVee
* being a sports fan
* people whose behavior is rude / condescending / pretentious / mean / hurtful / judgmental / deceitful
* Time Travel /The speed of light / the universe / quantum physics
* Who I have to screw to get off this rock?
* Traveling - Adventure - Fun Activities!
* Losing containment
* Concentrating on dedicated sphincter control
* Courting the Dark Side of The Force
Oh, and I've very nearly died a couple of times... very interesting.
And if you have done the work.... to help us all save time please:
* Have a high "Match" percentage with me (aprox 90% - or higher).
* Be petite/thin/fit or on the low side of height/weight proportionate... petite / thin / fit is better.
* Post at least one recent photo of yourself.... and if you show up and do not look like your photos, you have to buy me drinks until you do!....or at least until I don't care! HaHa!
Oh ya, if you would like your profile photo rotated to the proper alignment - I'll fix it and send it to you... Really...
All this said - I am open to being contacted by anybody for any reason :-)