(By the way, if you send me a single word or sentence for an intro, I won't reply. I don't have the energy to respond to every single 'hi', y'know? Don't be shy, strike up a real convo. There's plenty to work with on my profile. c: )
A combination of playful silliness and incapacitating neuroticism. Mostly just silliness, though. I'm an honest person, and expect the same in return.
By the way, that location is a lie. I don't want stalkers, and my real location is irrelevant, see number 0. But I do live near that area.
Some important things to know before we get any further:
0. I'm looking to get to know people ONLINE as FRIENDS. DO NOT EXPECT ME TO MEET UP. Friends! FRIENDS!! (If we hit it off as friends, this may be subject to change. DO NOT expect it.)
1. I have autism and severe anxiety. Be prepared to deal with that if you want to get to know me, just a heads up.
2. Friendship is more important to me than sex and romance. So if you come off like you only want the latter things, you'll have no luck with me.
3. I'm a feminist. This means I believe in EQUALITY FOR ALL GENDERS/SEXES. This does NOT mean I think women are in any way 'better'.
4. Assuming you don't disrespect me, I'm the cutest, silliest pile of derp you will ever meet.
5. My sense of humor and taste in fiction can be dark. Don't take this err, 'dark side' too seriously. I'm about as harmless as a mini muffin.
6. I fall into the gender divergent spectrum. And I'm heavily gender nonconforming. Never call me a 'girl', 'lady', 'princess', etc, it disgusts me. What's between my legs? Since I'm looking for friends and not sexual partners, it's not important, and you don't need to know.
7. Weird request for a dating site, I know, but PLEASE don't flirt with me. Especially right off the bat, it just makes me feel super icky.
For sciences, biology (especially microbiology, human biology and animal biology), pharmacology, zoology, and a bit of geology tossed in. Psychology, especially human sexuality (as an intellectual pursuit, don't you DARE try to use this as a means to perv on me. I can smell that shit a mile away.), abnormal psychology is also fascinating.
I also like video games. Katamari, Fatal Frame, Psychonauts, Earthbound. And Final Fantasy VIII. Others too, but those are the big ones.
My obsessions (contamination, for one), introspection, medicine, etc.
Stupid things about butts and pooping, probably.
Also worrying. I do that a lot.
I just REALLY love the taste of cephalopods, okay?
I'm pretty creative so. My mind can go a lot of places sometimes.
Also, the fastest was to make me feel comfortable is to talk about bowel habits. Yes, I'm serious. If you can talk about pooping with someone, that just takes away a whole lot of awkwardness in the long run.
I don't shave my armpits. And I won't. If you don't like it, oh well!
Ask anything as long as you aren't a pig. I'm incredibly open. But I can smell a pervy wanker from a mile away. Don't push your luck.
Manchildren, douchebags, and 'nice guys' need not apply.
Racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, any of that other shit? Get out of my face.
Ask me overly personal questions.
Ask me to meet up.
Be a dick.
Offer to show me your dick.