- Family Gal
- Budding beer enthusiast
And much, much more!
- Learning new hobbies
- Being Loyal
- Being true to myself
- Picking out quirky gifts perfect for my friends
- Crafty books that teach me new things
- Army of Darkness
- Star Wars
- Cabin in the Woods
- (I'll add more later)
- Jeeves and Wooster
- Buffy, Angel, and just about anything Joss Whedon touches
- Battlestar Galactica
- Dr. Who
- Arrested Development
- Walking Dead
- Iron Chef
- Good eats
- Classic Rock
- Top 40
And whatever else I'm in the mood for
I am pretty much an equal-opportunity eater. I love trying new things, and I love going back to old favorites.
- A good kitchen knife
- A decent computer
- Something new to learn
- My smartphone
- My family
What really freaks you out?
- Silverfish. Those little buggers make me shiver. Blech!
What is the longest continuous amount of time you've played video games?
- Um... Somewhere in the vicinity of 8 or 9 hours. It was a double-XP SWTOR weekend. Not much else got done that day, but I did get a toon to max level.
Do you have kids?
- Nope. But I have 11 nieces/nephews and counting.
Do you have pets?
- Nope. My landlord said I can have a fish. If I get one I've been thinking about naming it Fred. Either after Mr. Rogers (I recently heard a pretty cool story about him and a pet fish) or after Winifred Burkle from the series "Angel"
What are you currently watching on TV?
- I'm jumping back and forth between re-watching Scrubs, and Dr. Who, and watching all of X-Files for the very first time.
How is your sense of humor?
- Pretty great. But I sometimes like my humor (and my chocolate) a little darker than some people are comfortable with.
Tell me something random about your family.
- My dad was a pig farmer until I was 10. Needless to say, I appreciate good bacon.
What has been the biggest challenge you've overcome in the last year?
- Unemployment. It took me over 5 months to find a job after finishing my Post-Doc
What's your drink?
- Moving from the Desert to the South has gotten me addicted to Sweet Tea. It's pretty much kool-aid for grownups. It's everywhere, and I'm loving it!
What is your favorite cereal?
- Generic brand lucky charms
What is your favorite sport to watch?
- World series of Poker
Summer or Winter?
- Summer. I'm a desert rat at heart, and I love the sunshine.
Do you have a special talent?
- Lots. I'm pretty much a domestic goddess/renaissance woman.
Have you broken a bone?
- One, but it wasn't one of mine.
What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
What is the coolest thing you did last week?
- Got trained to walk dogs at the local dog shelter
What is the most financially irresponsible purchase you've made?
- I think its a tie between laser hair removal and a trip I took to europe. Both were awesome things to do, but I really couldn't afford them at the time. I'm still paying them off years later.
What youtube video never fails to make you laugh?
I plan on getting out and about soon!
Also, I hate that I love Adam Lambert's first album.