Life is like a wonderful show; when something cool happens you turn, smiling, to see if the person next to you experienced the same wow that you did. I look forward to meeting people with whom I can share those moments.
I'm also working hard on being able to update my body type from average to fit. I go to the gym six days a week. I'm somewhere in between at the moment.
Down from 205 lbs to 195 lbs.
Update: 173 lbs
I'll take a new picture when I break 170 :)
...most importantly, I am learning. I hope to never feel as if I have completely arrived and that I have nothing left to learn.
Making you laugh
Piano (I like to think)
1. Perks of Being a Wallflower (Stephen Chbosky)
2. Nightrunner series (Lynn Flewelling)
3. The Importance of Being Earnest (Oscar Wilde)
4. Lady Windermere's Fan (Oscar Wilde)
5. Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy)
6. Strega Nona (Tommy DePaulo)
7. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Victor Hugo)
8. Stitches (David Small)
9. Blankets (Craig Thompson)
10. The Fountainhead (Ayn Rand)
11. Peace is Every Step (Thich Nhat Hanh)
-usually the last thing I read, whatever that is.
1. Anything Pixar makes me smile
2. The Matrix
3. Synechdoche New York
4. My Life as a House
5. The Machinist
7. Capitalism: a Love Story
8. The Interpreter
9. Howl's Moving Castle
11. Sherlock Holmes
13. Spirited Away
14. Iron Jawed Angels
1. Saturday Night Live
3. Vampire Diaries (mostly just to stare at Ian Somerhalder...)
4. Doctor Who
5. Orange is the New Black
6. House of Cards
8. Korean Dramas
*I tend to spend my time doing other things
1. Classical masterpieces, especially Rachmaninoff
2. Regina Spektor
3. Snarky Puppy
4. The Decemberists
Yes, food is my favorite.
An occasional mountain-top experience
Water (nearby rivers, waterfalls, lakes)