I am an INTJ, so sometimes I can take some time to warm up to people, but when I do I can be one of the most caring people you could know. I would help anyone if they needed it.
When I'm not at work, I am usually studying on new things, trying to improve myself to move up the IT ladder, either by reading books on different certifications, web articles, or tech videos. I am also a fan of PC gaming and tabletop gaming. I have also gotten into playing Ingress. I used to play Magic the Gathering, however I've quit over the last year and no longer play, although I am still certified as a judge until October.
Outside of work, I play Ingress as well as card games and board games. Usually if I'm not at work, I am exploring the town either alone or in a group . I enjoy the community aspect of Ingress, as our faction is very social and group oriented.
A year ago, I was in a car accident which left me with a broken foot which has since healed up fully. Thankfully my job has good insurance, but once I pay off the rest of the medical bills my next goal is to find another place to live again.
I bought a 2012 Jetta to replace my car, and I love driving it.
I am also good at figuring things out and tearing them apart. I like messing with things to make them better.
Movies: Anything by Quentin Tarantino. I enjoy all of his films, however Reservoir Dogs is my favorite, with Kill Bill as my next. I still need to see Hateful Eight though.
TV: Breaking Bad was my favorite TV show. I binged the entire series while I was out of work for six weeks because of my broken foot.
Music: Since I've been healed up and bought a new car
Food: Coffee, pizza, pasta, Chinese food, tacos.
2. Friends (One of the many things people cannot go without. My friends have supported my along my way, and I am looking for more to help me out.)
3. Games (something to ease my mind from the daily grind of work and school. They are there to pass the time.)
4. My car. (I love driving my car.)
5. Education (My education means a lot to me. Without the skills to succeed I cannot go where I want to go.)
6. Family ( Same as my friends, I cannot go without my family. They mean a whole lot to me.)
You should also message me if you think that I am a guy you are interested in getting to know. I am always for making friends with others on or offline.