Prone to stress, overly self-conscious, self-hating and sociophobic, which makes a wreck of life and is so tiring... Alluring, isn't it :P? Yet - though usually emotionaly unwell - I am by no means stupid enough to cherish rather darkness, than the light.
4w5, INFJ / INTJ
being a dreamer + expecting much of myself + being a perfectionist = being a lazy asshole + doing nothing
Music: check up my last.fm profile if you wish.
Books: I am usually too lazy to read, so I spend most of the time on buying them and smelling the paper. I work in order to make it better. If one finds me reading it would most likely be a book on philosophy or widely considered culture of the east. I love ambitious science-fiction, climatic fantasy literature as well. All in all - whatever its contents - I am most satisfied if the book I just took on has proven to be shaking and mind-opening.
Movies: I watch to relax or to get intellectually moved. Love complexity, love it unique, therefore love 'mindfucks' :D. More data below...
- stand-up comedy, b-class "horrors", mind-fucks, anime & martial arts movies,
- speaking ill of myself aloud, at every occasion,
- food: I need food! And teaaa ^ ^..., and as many drinkable things as it's possible to get :D!,
- guilt, sorrow and regret,
- lots of darkness and nighttime.
Hmmm, I'm just being full of shit... The truth is: feel free to write :3.