I am one that have made the worst judgment calls in life, however I have taken life lessons and applied them to my daily life. I have realized that I am truly human, I will make mistakes. But I will always learn from them and apply them to my existence.
I am a believer in God and Jesus Christ.
I am prideful unselfish to almost everything, I probably over think every situation. I stress out about the worst things, and brush off my shoulder about things I probably should not. But I have come to accept me. I'm a student, a brother, a nephew, a cousin, an employee, a son, a friend, an activist, a student, a man. I'm just me. I am happy with my life and only want to make it better with every passing day.
I have a Bachelors in Healthcare Administration, and currently gaining my Master's in Business/Healthcare Administration.
I don't have favorite moves, I pretty like a little bit of all the genres. With TV shows though, my favorite shows are Revenge, TrueBlood, Big Band Theory, and Modern Family, but that is just at the top of the list.
I'm a eater so any type of food is okay with me, but I like Tex-Mex and Greek the most.
2) Friends, I'm a social guy and love to be around people.
3) Family, we don't always get along but they are still a huge support structure for me.
4) God, not every one agrees but he is a personal supporter to me and I crave to have him in my life and heart.
5) Gratitude, for every blessing, even those that are disguised.
6) A rainy day...it's refreshing, and I like how the world seems to slow down when the rain starts to fall.