I love San Francisco because of its diverse culture, entrepreneurial spirit, and endless supply of the best views in the world. It's pretty hard to beat and I'm happy to call it my home.
I'm looking for someone I can form a serious relationship with - someone with whom I have an emotional connection, a funny but analytical discussion, and truly grow with as a person.
I just moved into a condo right in the heart of the city and I absolutely love it.
- writing code,
- investing in the stock market and trading options
- quoting lines from movies I have seen one too many times
my strange mix of esoteric interests,
how I can be what my friends call a "tough read."
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- Animal Farm
- The Wisdom of Crowds
- Manhunt: The Ten Year Search for bin Laden from 9/11 to Abbottabad
- Worm: The First Digital World War
- Busting Vegas
- The Big Short
- Too Big to Fail by Andrew Ross Sorkin
- Thing Explainer
- Good Will Hunting
- Lost In Translation
- Pirates of Silicon Valley
- A Beautiful Mind
- The Bourne Movies
- Casino Royale
- Star Wars Episodes IV, V, and VI
- Office Space
- The Game
- Bloomberg West
- Silicon Valley
- Shark Tank
- How I Made My Millions
- South Park
- 60 Minutes (if it's a story I care about)
- The X-Files
An eclectic mix ranging from light rock to the tech programming music I occasionally listen to while working.
Italian, Asian, Indian, and I like the Greek I've had, but ultimately, the healthier the better.
2) my family/friends
3) my ambition
4) modern technology
- What the stock market is doing and how generate income and/or hedge out my positions with options.
- Things that can/should be automated
- Encryption technology
- How much my condo will appreciate in the foreseeable future.
If you are ambitious and nerdy, we will probably get along.
Also, if you have an interest in technology, finance, or the startup world, that is a big plus.