- writing code,
- predicting election outcomes,
- investing in the stock market,
- quoting lines from movies I have seen one too many times
my strange mix of esoteric interests,
how I can be what my friends call a "tough read."
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- Animal Farm
- The Wisdom of Crowds
- Manhunt: The Ten Year Search for bin Laden from 9/11 to Abbottabad
- Worm: The First Digital World War
- Busting Vegas
- The Big Short
- Too Big to Fail by Andrew Ross Sorkin
- Thing Explainer
- Good Will Hunting
- Lost In Translation
- Pirates of Silicon Valley
- A Beautiful Mind
- Casino Royale
- Star Wars Episodes IV, V, and VI
- Office Space
- The Game
- Bloomberg West
- Silicon Valley
- Shark Tank
- How I Made My Millions
- South Park
- 60 Minutes (if it's a story I care about)
- The X-Files
An eclectic mix ranging from light rock to the tech programming music I occasionally listen to while working.
Italian, Asian, Indian, and I like the Greek I've had, but ultimately, the healthier the better.
2) my family/friends
3) my ambition
4) modern technology
5) my work ethic
- What the stock market is doing and how to rebalance my portfolio.
- Things that can or should be automated.
If you are a nerd, we will probably get along. Also, if you have an interest in technology or finance, that is a big plus.