I have varied interests, including music, books, films, (good) TV-shows and the occasional video game. I also have a soft spot for comics and I'm a big Star Wars fan, so if that kind of thing turns you off, you should probably stop reading. =D
If you do find yourself wanting to get to know me, however, I much prefer meeting in person than chatting on a website for weeks. Instead, let's meet up for a cup of coffee or a beer or something - I think you get a much better impression of each other that way.
When it comes to books, Joseph Heller, Terry Pratchett, David Wong, Luke Rhinehart, Douglas Adams and similar intelligent humorists rule the world.
As for films, I have many favourites but just to name a few: In Bruges, Batman Begins / The Dark Knight, Star Wars (original trilogy), the first three Indiana Jones movies, Fight Club, Black Snake Moan, The Big Lebowski and Pulp Fiction.
My favourite TV series include Arrested Development, Archer, House, Parks and Rec, Prison Break, Unsupervised, Community, Louie and The West Wing.
- Social connections - friends, buddies, etc.
- Something (preferably interesting) to think about and puzzle over.
- Pen and paper (I often find myself needing to jot down ideas for whatever project I'm working on, or I'll forget it five minutes later).
- A steady flow of musical experiences.
- A constant supply of hot tea or coffee.