I'm also an IMGURIAN and a WHOVIAN! See you at the user submitted.
Don't really expect me to answer everything, because I'm quite introvert as a person and sometimes suffers from social anxiety. There, the bomb has been dropped. Please don't take it personal if I don't answer. I can be the most social person in the world when I want to, and other days the complete opposite.
Loves and kisses.
Concretely, I mostly focus to work out at the gym lately and try to be healthier for my own sake. And play Witcher 3...
I've been playing the piano my whole life (classical music), but I don't intend to make a career of it.
Dark Souls 3, Ori and the Blind Forest, Castle Crashers, all Assassin's Creed Games (except the third and Black Flag), Inquistion, Dragon Age: Origins + Awakening (plus all the DLCs), Dragon Age 2, Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, LotR: War in the North (meh), Portal 2, Mass Effect, Rome: Total War, Warcraft III, Age of Empires II, Age of Mythology etc...
I listen to A LOT of music and I love to explore, just as I love to explore in culture in general. If I haven't mention First Viennese School in the Classical-part, it doesn't mean that I hate Mozart or anything, just so you know! This should be a "very brief list..."
- Metal: Myrkur, Gris, Wolves In The Throne Room, Summoning, Blut Aus Nord, Drudkh, Naglfar, Urfaust, Dordeduh, Selvmorrd, Negură Bunget, Irkallian Oracle, Blodsrit, Abruptum, Fides Inversa, ColdWorld, Lantlôs, Xasthur, Lustre, Amesoeurs, Enslaved, Emperor, Rudra, Bathory | Månegarm, Moonsorrow, Ensiferum, Eluveite | Blind Guardian, Kamelot, Edguy, Avantasia, Ayreon...
- Folk: Gjallarhorn, Wardruna, Faun, Asynje, The Tannahill Weavers,Tartanic, Hedningarna, 16 Horsepower, Jordi Savall, The Dubliners, The Chieftans, Flogging Molly.
- Soundtracks: You'd be overwhelmed, I love too many soundtracks and film composers.
- Classical: Medieval (both profane and sacral music!), renaissance, baroque, romanticism, impressionism, Ensemble Braccio, Jordi Savall, Giya Kancheli, Monsieur de Sainte-Colombe, Marin Marais, Antonio Vivaldi, Claudio Monteverdi, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Gabriel Fauré & Frédéric Chopin, Vitamin String Quartet... (Surely, I prefer certain classical music from certain countries/by certain composers, but you'll be falling asleep or something if I'd mention it all.)
- Musicals: Sweeney Todd, Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, Chicago, Jesus Christ Superstar, De Tre Musketörerna etc.
- Electro: Detektivbyrån, Imogen Heap, College, Wintergatan.
- Rock: Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, The Cranberries, Dolores O’Riordan, Hel, BlueÖysterCult, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Doors...
- Other: Yann Tiersen, Mogwai, Enya, Lisa Gerrard, Dead Can Dance, Die Antwoord.
The Mighty Thor vol. 1; Walter Simonson
Dracula; Bram Stoker
The Quest: The Egyptian Series; Wilbur Smith
Edge of Eternity; Ken Follett - Meh.
Dragonfly In Amber; Diana Gabaldon - Meh.
Wheel of Time: New Spring; Robert Jordan
The Last Kingdom; Bernard Cornwell
The Phantom of the Opera; Gaston Leroux
Paksenarrion; Elizabeth Moon
The Family Corleone; Edward Falco
The Godfather; Mario Puzo
A Dance with Dragons; George R. R. Martin
Casino Goodfellas Life of Pi Rise of the Guardians Der Tunnel Jean de Florette La Gloire de Mon Père Hamlet (1996) The Godfather The Godfather II Howard’s End Alien Le fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain District 9 Drive The Fountain Gladiator Das Leben der Anderen Lawrence of Arabia Spartacus Ben Hur
Wolf Hall Poldark True Detective The Fall The Knick Peaky Blinders Orange Is The New Black Bramwell Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Supernatural Heartland The White Queen Torchwood Doctor Who Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter Firefly Hemlock Grove Vikings Mr Selfridge The Paradise Ripper Streeet Les Revenants Boardwalk Empire Downton Abbey North and South Mary Bryant The Crimson Petal and White Daniel Deronda Le Comte de Monte Cristo Mildred Pierce Homeland The Borgias Les Misérables (2000) This is England ’86 & ’88 True Blood I, Claudius V Game of Thrones The Kennedys The Pillars of the Earth The Sopranos The Tudors Grey’s Anatomy Hell on Wheels Deadwood Matador 10th Kingdom
Louisa May Alcott Franz Kafka William Shakespeare Edgar Allan Poe Oscar Wilde Victor Hugo Alexandre Dumas Lewis Carroll Charles Dickens Lev Tolstoj Charlotte Brontë J. R. R. Tolkien C. S. Lewis Salman Rushdie Ira Levin George R. R. Martin Conn Iggulden Mario Puzo Ken Follett Katharine Kerr Elizabeth Moon Brandon Sanderson Marion Zimmer Bradley J. K. Rowling Wilbur Smith Robin Hobb Anne Rice
And if you have something more to say than just "hi"...
You should not (in your e-mail) present yourself as a manwhore and start describing how "very attractive" you are, because I'll only make fun of you and insult your "manliness". Lol.