- I like making lists
- I love the outdoors and have recently discovered the joys of 5k and 10k runs
- just got my bachelors degree, double-majored and double-minored like a badass... nerd!
- I'm currently working part-time as a personal trainer and life insurance agent until I find my full-time career
- I'm the jealous type -- if a 6-year-old can jump in a bounce castle, why can't I??
- I'm a strong believer that snooze buttons are God's way of showering us with his mercy
- I love sushi almost as much as I love raw cookie dough, and I love Oreo ice cream almost as much as I love Vegeta from Dragonball Z
- I get pretty bummed when kiddie rides and Easter egg hunts have height restrictions
- Filming and editing videos are one of my favorite hobbies
- Even though I'm Asian, I'm not petite like one (sorry to burst your bubble, gentlemen, I'm more of the voluptuous variety)
- Family is a big deal, and my faith is really important to me (bonus points if you're Catholic too! Or at least open-minded about it XD)
- I LOVE to dance - it solves so many of life's most difficult conundrums
- I have this incredible ability to make 30-minute brownies in 20 minutes
- I think I'm hilarious
These douches who are all into the way I am now but are simultaneously jerks to girls at the gym trying their best to lose weight sure as hell don't deserve us once we get sexy and fit. Inner fat kids unite!
The chub-chub motto -- It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice (because anyone can become a sexy, successful SOB with time and motivation :P you don't wanna be that asshole who used to make them feel like crap... Right, Andrew from 5th grade? ;D)