I'll keep it high-level since Textlation* is at pandemic levels with our digital attention spans.
You're Seeking: Chemistry. Stimulating Convos. Warm Fuzzies. Butterflies.
With this Gentlemen: Open Mind (& Heart); Explorer; Playful; Hopeful Romantic; Moment Cherisher; Life appreciator who has EQ & IQ.
From Indiana - Indianapolis to be precise. Lived all over. San Francisco since 2000.
- Snowboarding whenever possible.
- Random thoughts: “stars ARE like us?”**
- Appreciating cultures home and abroad.
- Digital detox'n (on occasion)
- Rivers, lakes, oceans, mountains - oh my!
- Creating, Collaborating and Designing
Susceptible to flattery.
Being exposed. Being inspired.
I'm huge history lover when it comes to watching and reading. Aware and have opines of international and domestic happenings.
Always something in the reading rotation. Some all time favs: Shogun Saga. Count of Monte Cristo. Game of Thrones. The Alchemist. Dracula. Into Thin Air. Shadow Divers. Devil in a white city.
Love music, see a ton of it live and the genres run the gamut. A few videos below I dig (the songs are strong too):
Sebastien Tellier - La Ritournelle: https://vimeo.com/1516056
The Foals - My Number: https://vimeo.com/58447276
Lee Fields - Faithful Man:
Joe Driscoll & Sekou Kouyate - Wonamati:
EODM - I want you so hard:
Bon Iver - Skinny Love (Live at The Greek Berkeley):
1. The spirit of the people around the world.
2. Music and the dance floor.
3. Camera ( with my fish-eye).
4. Ghost stories.
5. Exploring History.
6. Possibilities. Friendship (includes Family - duh). Expression. Creativity. Love. Touch. Hope. Collaborations.
14. Toes in the sand. Hammocks in the shade. Snow in my beard.
17. Rivers, lakes, oceans, mountains - oh my!
21. Kitchens or places to cook
You believe in the Mark Manson philosophy of F* Yes or F* No (ask googles).
You'll never want my jeans skinnier than yours, unless, of course, it's Halloween.
You agree it is all about chemistry.
Clarifications from zee author:
*Textlation (tekst-ley-shuhn): the misinterpretation of digital text communication where playfulness and humor are lost in translation due to lack of tone, inflection, facial expressions, eye brow raises and Dr. Evil style pinky raises by the author.
**Stars are just like us!
They drink coffee, go to the park, fly on airplanes and eat food? Oh. My. Gawd! Who knew? I always wondered. I love playful banter which has led me to working on creating the world's first sarcasm font. It’s gonna be huge. HUGE I say :-P
***According to studies, my personality is:
Open-minded: curious and complex;
Conscientiousness: reliable and disciplined;
Extroverted: fun loving and sociable;
Agreeable: sympathetic and courteous;
Non-neurotic: calm, relaxed and secure.