I'm looking for kick-ass companionship and whatever else comes with it, be it friendship, sex, love or any combination of those.
I mostly watch horror and sci-fi, but any well made movie gets my attention. I still think the best movies are the ones that tell a story and that don't need any fancy effects to do so. "As good as it gets" is a perfect example of this and one of my all time favorites.
I'm also a big fan of bad movies. Any movie that makes you go "No you moron! Don't do that!" while flailing your arms in the air gets my vote.
I'm by no means a big music buff, so if you have things to suggest, go right ahead, otherwise, being a retro gamer, I like a lot of gaming music, usually awesome to work to.
I eat EVERYTHING! (except green veggies and tomatoes (they are EVIL)). If you show me something new, it's going down the hatch!
Silly hat days at work
Leaves changing color at fall
Thing nº 5
At what speed do nails grow?
Why are all snooze set on 9 minutes?
Why I find picture or girls with fake mustaches kinda cute, and why do so many people have them?
Why velcro shoes are so convenient yet still socially frowned upon?
How long would humanity survive if the Sun died?
- I really hate being shot at with rubber bands.
- I have 2 unread Calvin & Hobbes books that I keep in case I need emergency cheering up.
- One time I got the amazing idea to make liver pancakes, I wanted to see 1) if they would blend and 2) what it would taste like without the unique liver texture. I've tried a lot of weird and dubious food over the years, and I still think this was the foulest thing I ever tasted.
- You're a finely-tuned wit machine
- You're several kinds of awesome
- You're a cuddlemaster
- You're kind to discoveries and GGG
- You want to go build a Calvinesque snowman
- You have a nice face and think I have a nice face and want to moosh those aforementioned faces together