I work in Trademark law now-- bonus points if you actually know what a trademark is, lol.
I like all kinds of movies and television shows, but I especially love things that make me laugh. I am a Friends and Gilmore Girls fanatic, and love a lot of geeky TV and movies (including Doctor Who, BSG, Star Wars, Supernatural, and many others.)
I listen to music as much as possible. My favorite types of music are 90's, oldies, country, and musical theater music. I also am a proud Disney fanatic as I am originally from Florida and grew up just a few hours from Disney World.
2. Laughter. I can be serious like the best of them, but I need someone who I can be a goofball with and be silly for absolutely no reason.
3. Music: I was raised listening to music from every decade from the 20s to now, and sang and played the violin and piano, so music is a very large part of who I am.
4. Books: I am a voracious reader and it is extremely seldom that I am not in the middle of a book. For example, right now I am in the middle of three.
5. Being out in nature. I was raised by a man who is a "frustrated forest ranger" and grew up spending summers camping, white water rafting, horseback riding, etc., I love how peaceful it is.
6. Good Cuban Food. This Miami girl misses her vaca frita real bad.