P.S. Just getting together for fun times isn't bad either, and a great place to start!
Seriously though, I am good at bringing a lot of focus and energy to things that are important to me, including helping my family and friends, my job, and being a good partner in a relationship.
Seriously, here are some of the things I like:
1. getting together with family and friends for the holidays, special occasions or otherwise;
2. playing chess and Scrabble and other board games;
3. reading science fiction, fiction, history or other subjects;
4. learning -- lots of people and places and things fascinate me;
5. travel, I have traveled some throughout the U.S. (Florida and San Diego are nice, but so are local trips like to French Lick IN and the Wes Baden Springs Hotel for a romantic weekend Look it up on the internet!]) and to England, Vancouver, the Bahamas and Puerto Rico (some great food there!), and hope to do more; and
6. work, and feeling like I have accomplished something and been useful.