If you want the truth of my personhood, including the things not mentioned here and the nuances that require first-hand experience, then a much more reliable source would be talking to me instead of relying on self-diagnosis.
Since I love lists and can never seem to not make this section somewhat awkward, let me continue!
- I'm of decent flamboyancy and extreme eccentricity.
- I really am somewhat of an asshole. I'm also unapologetic about it.
- I'm quite amiable. I get along with everybody, so I guess there aren't a lot of reasons to not like me? Who knows? Not me. You find out.
- I quite often forget I am not employed as a comedian. I make jokes about anything and everything and am thus not all that serious.
- I am highly sarcastic. I'm very candid. I dare you to figure out which is which.
- I highly suggest messaging me. Not saying I won't bite, but hey, life's a bunch of risks.
- I don't have enough years to list every philosophy I live by nor every cool fact and/or phrase I've learned. So let's talk about some of them in the meantime.
- For those who know what they mean, generally an INTP. I'm so horribly split between that one and like five other combinations that it's really pointless but I mostly identify with INTP. I also like to take a lot of these types of tests that attempt to cast you into a mold, so if you think there's one I haven't taken, I dare you to find out.
- Every so often, I like to update and add things to my profile to make myself seem really cool.
- Every so often, I also disappear. It takes me a while to resurface. There's ways to get around this, such as getting ahold of me via social media (listed far, far below).
- Blah. There's no real list of criteria to put down, so I don't really know where I'm going with this. Ask me questions! Have solid conversation! Something!
That's all, folks.
... and for the record: last official update to this is May sixth, 2016 common era.
Oh, I also teach piano. And I like to learn and do so in varying degrees almost all the time. What, you may ask? You really like to ask that question, don't you? But to answer: all of the things.
(I'm currently in a flux of activity. I'll probably write an addendum to this when I've settled or completed more stuff.)
(Also, I also say also a lot.)
(As a note on the side, I will concede that
- I have over a hundred books, but my most favourite book is probably Sprout by Dale Peck with Cody by Keith Hale falling in second, and I have recently found love in the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin;
- my favourite authors are John Green (The Fault in Our Stars & Looking For Alaska), H.P. Lovecraft (The Cthulhu Mythos), Douglas Adams (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), and Andrew Hussie (Homestuck);
- my musical taste consists of Lana Del Rey (and is spiced up by Evanescence and Paramore and Marina & the Diamonds and many, many others) and my genres exclude the vast majority of rap and country;
- I don't have a favourite movie, but if I did, it'd be the short film "Eu Não Quero Voltar Sozinho";
- my favourite T.V. show is Avatar: the Last Airbender (and I have a love for Supernatural and Doctor Who and American Horror Story) and I find fascination (usually followed by obsession) with anything scientific or comedic;
- I lied about the movies. Partly. I really like Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings and How to Train Your Dragon and Mean Girls. I did not lie about the short-film being my all-time favourite, and again that's "Eu Não Quero Voltar Sozinho";
- Pizza. That is all.)
Note: after about a year and a half of having this list without changing it, I looked at it again and I'm still like "nah this is perfect"
Oops, I went over six. Too bad.
("Those" ones being:
- science, particularly any branch of physics, political, or psycho-social;
- the structure of government, both present and the type I'd construct given the power;
- my literature. I write a lot, but I plot a lot more;
- music. Mostly in the form of repeatedly singing lyrics to myself. Or singing the beats to myself. Or singing other instruments to myself.
- Homestuck. Seriously, I spend a LOT of time thinking about Homestuck and don't ask my thoughts on it unless you are prepared because the universe might honestly implode;
- if there's anything I can add to the growing lists I always make for things like these or if there's a better way to phrase something or how many people are actually reading this and making judgments on me;
- generally a lot of things? I don't exactly keep count of how much time I spend thinking. Let's just assume I spend all of it on all the things.)
The only exception to this rule is when I am forced to fulfill my social obligation to people I don't hate.
If you like music (especially Lana Del Rey), reading stuff (especially Homestuck), or anything: I want you to message me. This includes if you just want someone to talk really dirty to. I love conversation however I get it.
In the case that you wish to contact me via other methods, you can always find my Facebook (facebook.com/underscoreleroy), you can sometimes spot me on Twitter (@underscoreleroy), or you can email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). My SnapChat is also a magical place to find me (@gayquintessence). I also have a Skype and a number, but you'll have to work for those. Wink. There's also Tumblr (the-capricious.tumblr.com) and Instagram (@gayquintessence)... really, there's so many ways to get ahold of me. Choose one.