Fitness and nutrition are integral parts of my life. I love to push myself and others beyond our "limits". I'm passionately working towards becoming the best version of myself, and I'm always looking for others with similar mindsets.
I've been a photographer for nearly a decade, covering everything from extreme sports to weddings, and running photography studios at cosplay conventions like FanExpo you can find my work at www.FOTOronto.com.
I can usually be found hanging off of a tree, sprinting around a track, or picking things up and putting them down. I'm always looking for activity partners to train with, and always up for any new exciting activities.
I love travelling, and I'm currently working towards backpacking for a couple of months before I hit 30.
Playing: Snowboarding, rockclimbing, slacklining, biking, parkour, dancing.
- Making cats purr, and dogs wag their tail.
- Misplacing, but never losing my wallet
- Falling upward.
Genres run the gamut, but mostly fall on electronic rock when I'm feeling energetic; classical when I need to focus; and microhouse when I'm feeling out there. Favourite artists include: The Crystal Method, Digitalism, USS, Akufen, Kimbra, The XX, Daft Punk, Macklemore, Caravan Palace.
1Q84, World War Z, Animal Farm, The Stranger, Slaughter House Five. Currently reading The Untethered Soul
Life of Pi, Drive, Tree of Life, Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Akira, The Fifth Element, Pulp Fiction, anything by Tarantino or Wes Anderson, and especially anything starring Schwarzenegger
Final Fantasy VII, SSX, Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid, Mirror's Edge
Lost, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Arrested Development, Archer, American Dad, Great Teacher Onizuka, Monster, Deathnote, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Sushi, Mexican, Frozen Yogurt
- Training to be better at any activity I'm currently into, this year there's been a lot of focus on powerlifting, slacklining, bouldering, and gymnastic rings
- Growing towards the best version of myself
- Camera, because I have an inherent need to show you how I see the world.
- Computer, where would I be without my Procrastinatron 2000, oh... right.
- Friends who relentlessly push you towards success and new experiences
- Finding an inner peace without the aide of organized religion.
- How the sunlight bouncing off that wall works so well as a natural reflector.
But most of the time just happily dancing the night away.
- You like being in front / behind a camera
- You're nerdy or sporty, but ideally both.
- You're my doppelgänger (I will destroy you)
- You don't plan on sending vagina pics (seriously, you girls need to cool it with that shit).