I would really like to meet people in Lincoln who share my aesthetic and intellectual interests. Surely someone is a Tarkovsky fan here, right? A Nietzsche scholar? A human catalog of Tom Waits' and Frank Zappa's music? Yeah, maybe not, but I'm putting it out there! Let's make movies!
Cave of Forgotten Dreams, Nosferatu, The Virgin Spring, Battle in Heaven, Rashomon, Dancer In The Dark, Rushmore, Magnolia, Nostalghia, The Secret of NIMH, Dr. Strangelove, Touch of Evil, Annie Hall, Wings of Desire, Persona, Vertigo, Baraka, Bladerunner, Lost In Translation, The Mighty Boosh, Garth Marenghi's Dark Place, JAM, SGC2C, Others
Bill Viola, Werner Herzog, Andrei Tarkovky, Bela Tarr, Woody Allen, Orson Welles,
Dave Eggers, Kurt Vonnegut, Nietzsche, Freud, Juliet Mitchell, Adrian Piper, Folklore... (reading requires additional support)
Black Bean Burgers, Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Olives, Tomatoes, Artichokes, Basil, Arugula, Jasmine Rice, Curry, Craft Beer
2. Mutual Creative Encouragement and Projects
3. Mutual Work and Energy
4. Intellectual Discourse
5. Total Honesty
6. Physical Affection
I have been tested by complex algorithms and magic to reveal the following scientific reports!
I am categorized by the following personality types:
-INFJ, according to the MBTI. This personality type is called by the archetype, "The Protector," or "The Empath."
-4w5 as indicated by Enneagram testing. Type 4 is "The Individualist" often called The Artist and a 4w5 is a analytical researcher version of type 4.
-I'm decisively Scorpio as indicated by the gods of astrology. And even if it's illogical, it's a good description in this case.
I prefer to ask why than how. I prefer people to ask the same questions. It's not so important that they have the answers, in fact, I'm happier with people who don't have the answers no matter if they ask why or how. I prefer people who love learning not for what it will get them, but for the joy of exploring our vast world and all it's mysteries.
But for something that will amuse the reader:
I was given a deck of Tarot cards for Christmas by my brother's girlfriend. She's a designer, so of course, these things are cool to look at. They have a more interesting style of imagery than your usual fruity-lookin' Tarot deck. But I also learned that you are not supposed to read Tarot unless someone else gives you a deck. So now that I'm a chosen one, I am learning how to read Tarot. It's quite fun. Ask me, and I'll read your Tarot sometime!
2. You've read some of Nietzsche's catalog.
3. You've read some Carl Jung.
4. You are interested in the relationship between Werner Herzog and the late Klaus Kinski.
5. You share my aesthetic sensibility.
6. You know guitar players are a dime a dozen (even if you are one, but if you are, you can play Rautavaara and roll your eyes when someone plays Stairway to Heaven and feels impressive)
7. You don't think playing Stairway to Heaven on guitar is the least bit interesting on any level.
8. You have a "concept" when you create art, not just a mental picture or a "vision." I.e. equal parts philosophy and craftsmanship.
9. You don't think vegetarians are weird, creepy or wrong.
10. You have made honest self-reflection and critical questioning the biggest part of your life.
If you like, visit www.lexibass.com where my artz iz.