Writing a book about some historical event.
I really don't know what I want to do with my life ;-) just want to live it ;-)
* Making a clip for Youtube
* Travel the world
* Writing a book
* Living the life! With friends (of course ;-))
Just simple - remains friendly and smiles at everyone (or almost ^^)
* The Great Gatsby - Scott Fitzgerald
* Emma - Jane Austen (My friend told myself that I'm just like Emma 'cause I want to couple everyone...)
* Overseas - Beatriz Williams
*' Aanpakken!' en 'Mag ik uw nummer?' - Sophie Kinsella
* Poems of the Great War (Wilfred Owen, Rupert Brooke, John McCrae, ...)°
* Agatha Christie's books
* Some of Paranormal-romance (like Soulmates, Edelsteen-trilogie,.)
Too much books! :D
Movies? Well, I'm a lover of movies but I'll give a short list:
Monty Python, Oh! What a Lovely War!, ... Sorry, I can't 'cause I have a lot of favo movies!
Shows - the same problem like the movies... House MD, Cold Case, Allo' Allo', Friends, Downton Abbey, Bones, Castle, Merlin, De Kat, Lark Rise to Candleford, Miranda (funny!), ...
Music like Queen, The Beatles, Coldplay, U2, Katie Melua, Within Temptation, Snow Patrol, MGMT, A-Ha, Thirving Ivory, ...
°John McCrae - In Flanders Fields
"In Flanders Fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below. [...]"
* Sony Vegas Pro 13
And my future for a part...
For the moment - I don't want to date :)