So yeah that's me.
Oh and while we're at it, I didn't like Dexter. Maybe six feet under ruined Michael C. Hall for me. I'm still sorry if that fact offends you.
So yeah, I guess the cobbler's children really have no shoes.
- Remembering tons of useless stuff that nobody cares about, while so often forgetting my keys, my wallet and everything my memory was actually builded for.
- I don't talk very much. I keep my feelings and secrets to myself.
- Yes I noticed what you just did.
- I've been told many times that my eyes are, and I quote: "very pretty for brown eyes". I still don't know how to react when that happens.
- Every other month, someone tells me that I look like someone they know. Please don't.
How I met your mother.
Way too much fanfiction.
Anything with llamas, or Daniel Radcliffe.
I also watch sports on tv a lot. Mostly hockey, f1 and tennis. I know you don't care for it. It's okay. But I have to tell you that when I watch Andy Murray play, I apparently sound as thought I'm watching softporn. Or so I've been told.
Aussi, beaucoup de télé québécoise que t'écoute sûrement pas. Mes amis écoutent juste Game of thrones, alors je suis habituée que personne de mon entourage ne connaissent Serge Boucher ou Édith Cochrane.
5. Chicken wings
Mostly I'm alone, cause I've been with people all week and well I'm not really a people's person.
I worry a lot about stuff I can't control.
I used to be extremely anxious about what people thought of me. It got pretty bad. Then I made a lot of amazing friends. Now I still worry, but not about that.
I always say I like unpleasant people. Just so it's clear, I like them not because they are unpleasant, but because they're authentic.
When someone doesn't care about pleasing people, they usually mean everything they say. So when they are nice to me, I know it's real. And then I trust them. And then I like them.
If the most private thing you're willing to admit is something actually private and hard to admit, like "I once had sex with my girlfriend's brother" or "My best friend is an imaginary sea lion who shares my love for Hungarian cinema " or "I'm Batman."