While I'm definitely independent, I'm very family-oriented and I like to spend a lot of time with my loved ones. Hopefully that includes you!
TL;DR Smart, funny, sweet, and motivated. Extroverted introvert looking for love.
Career-wise, I have a good job with lots of growth potential, and I'm studying part time to earn my CPA designation. I'm ambitious, but I'm not trying to rule the world. I work hard while I'm in the office, but I truly value my work-life balance.
- Cooking - I've had marriage proposals based on my shakshuka. Which was weird because I made it for my sister.
- Story telling - I am a magnet for strange situations, so I have some pretty good ones
- Life - I have my ish together
- Charming your parents - Moms love me!
- Crosswords - I'm still working up to the Sunday NYT, but I'll get there one day
I'm animated when I talk. There are a lot of hand gestures and facial expressions, regardless of whether the conversation is going on in real-life or just in my head.
I have a wide range of interests and I'm knowledgeable about a lot of different topics, so after one of those real-life conversations people often remark about that.
I have horrible/amazing taste in music, so if it's catchy, country, or classic, it's probably on my playlist.
We might fight over Breaking Bad since I think it's overrated.
I love my Netflix subscription, although their most recent suggestion for me was "My Cat From Hell" so I might be cancelling in indignation. (Who am I kidding, they're totally right)
No fish/seafood or specialty or organ meats. Sorry, I'm just not into kangaroo and giraffe sausages, although I'm sure they're delicious. Otherwise I'm pretty much up for anything! I love the variety that a city like Toronto offers.
- A pet. Currently a Japanese street cat named Tora. She's legit.
- My iPhone #Sorrynotsorry
- GIF keyboard. I feel like I express myself best in GIF form
- All four seasons (although March can take a hike)
- Flats after a long day/night in heels
Pop culture, my love for it, and what that says about me.
Whatever's up next on my self-improvement checklist.
When I'm feeling introverted, I like to stay in and cuddle up with a movie or a book, some wine, and something delicious I've just cooked up.
Also, I finally succumbed to peer pressure and read the Twilight series over the summer... but I'm proud to say I didn't inhale.