- Self-proclaimed ridiculous-shark-movie aficionado (last scene of Sharknado 2 was better then "Sharknado 1", "Dinoshark" and "Jersey Shore Shark Attack" put together!)
Apparently I'm also good at accomplishing my goals - it took me a while to realize that! Since I know it now - world BRING IT ON!!
Once in a while I don't mind something a little bit more ambitious - lately I have finished "Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho.
Movies: I really have no favorites - usually I base my movie choices on recommendations from my friends.
Music: mostly depends on my mood.
Food: anything and everything - I can try anything once.
1. Kitchen - it's my favorite place in a house. This is where I can rest and get some "me" time.
2. Laptop - for at least million reasons.
3. Toothbrush - for one reason.
4. Gym - "me" time place #2.
5. Interesting book or conversation - anything to keep my braincells working.
6. Decent breakfast - gives me motivation to actually wake up :D
But if I have absolutely no choice:
- my goals(short and long term);
- never-ending to-do list;
- much shorter "DONE" list;
- lately a little bit about the road that lead me to my current status;
- lessons from my journey that I hope to remember.
Update: Unfortunately still not a multimillionaire (or even singlemillionaire)... Work in progress...
And if you have goals and dreams and can talk about them for hours.
Or you just like going to the cinema!