I'm all about american sit-coms, the good ones (HIMYM (ending stunk, though), Seinfeld, The Office (Jim and Pam <3 ), Dharma and Greg, TBBT, Community, Arrested Development, etc.). I also love procedural dramas (Monk, Castle, Psych, Bones before it went off the rails, etc.), but I watch a lot less of those these days. I enjoy a fair dose of British television as well (Doctor Who, Coupling, The IT Crowd, Red Dwarf, Downton Abby).
I love dance music and female singer-songwriter stuff. I have a soft spot in my heart for Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. I wish that Daft Punk had won their grammies for their *real* best album, Discovery.
I love certain Video Game franchises as well. Zelda, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Phoenix Wright, Star Craft, Guild Wars, etc. Bioware is seriously good at what they do.
I love sushi, though I still haven't found my favorite place in the area.
2) Friends. I love my friends and I'm fiercely loyal to the ones that stick by me.
3) Passion. What I'm passionate about changes from year to year, but I need something to sink myself into.
4) Church. It is such a part of my life, I almost didn't include it, but it's where I spend my Sundays, and where over half of my support network comes from.
5) Technology. I'm dependent, and I don't think that's a bad thing. I do take breaks, through.
6) Something to do. I really enjoy working on problems and creating things.