1) I have a bizarre obsession with both the Kennedy family and Superman. Weird, I know
2) I have changed one of my own tires no less than 5 times. Also, Houston has a lot of potholes.
3) I consider myself quite witty, while my mother classifies it as being a smart-ass. I can't imagine why.
4) I am no longer allowed to go into kitchen gadget stores without adult supervision. I am an excellent cook, though.
5) My entire apartment has no color except for a set of red bowls. It DOES have a lot of grey, black, and metal.
6) I am a buyer for a women's clothing store. My job could very easily exist as a Bravo reality series.
7) I actually dislocated my shoulder tripping over a gas pump hose. Seriously.
8) My dream job? A political speech writer. Except that I mostly like politics in theory and less in practice.
9) I drive a manual transmission. It's just more fun to drive. (I actually just got a new car, and it's automatic. Sad face.)
10) I am one of maybe 12 people in the world that thinks Apple products are completely overrated. Give me my Android any day.
Movies: Fight Club, Out of Africa, Boondock Saints, Gladiator, When Harry Met Sally
Music: Third Eye Blind, The Killers, Fitz & the Tantrums, The Black Keys
Food: whatever restaurant is new!
2-Mascara: love it, won't leave the house without it
3-Kindle: keeps an entire library at my fingertips
4-Laughter: anything that's quick and witty I find hysterical - I've been told that I sound like Cameron Diaz when I laugh
5-Visual inspiration: a striking photograph, clean lines of a flower, a soft and flowy shirt - really anything that is interesting to look at
6-Friends: they are my family and we share our lives
You can equally appreciate a fine meal and a cheesy movie. You are confident, but don't mind making a fool of yourself for a laugh. You're slow to anger, but quick to stand up for something you believe in. You know what you want, and aren't afraid to go for it.