10 random things about myself
1. I saw the Milky Way one night while in Nantucket. It was an amazing sight.
2. I spent a summer in Spain.
3. My favorite color is pink.
4. I took a trip to DC with a Chinese tour company to see the cherry blossoms and my dreams were in Mandarin those nights.
5. Instead of a sweet 16 birthday party I wanted a trip to Europe.
6. I wish they still had Saturday morning cartoons worth watching.
7. I still like to write old-fashioned letters to my friends.
8. I would like to learn to drive a stick shift so that I can drive one of my dream cars like a Lamborghini, even if it is just for a day.
9. I had the best doughnuts ever during a family vacation to Canada at a local diner eons ago. It was completely covered in rainbow sprinkles. I have not found them since.
10. I still have an assignment from second grade where I said I wanted to be Tina Turner when I grew up.