Hi, i'm Effy, or Lizzy.
- Living between London and Bournemouth.
- I've done some weird shit
- varying in hair colour
- I'm incredibly geeky.
- I own an Ocarina.
- I will make you cry with my mad Mario Kart skills.
- I sing all the time.
- I narrate my life through the medium of song. Often when i'm walking around Tesco's.
- I like your shoelaces.
- I quote everything.
- ...I'm also the kind of guy that laughs at a funeral...
Maiming the competition when I'm losing,
Being a sore winner,
Making tea (despite not being an avid drinker myself),
Making references that no-one understands.
- That I apparently look like Alex Vause from Orange Is The New Black.
- My hair is ridiculously long.
- I'm not impressed by very much. Unless its shiny or do-hicky. always love the do-hickies.
- I am justice.
Books: In the middle of reading two psychology books. And 3 other regular books. Walking dead comics. Sometimes I enjoy reading manga.
Cell by stephen King is my all time favourite.
Music: Anything, I listen to anything from the 60's onwards - introduce me to something!
Favourite song of the moment: Afraid by The Neighbourhood
Movies: If its Zombie, i'll love it. If it's funny, I might like it. If it's romantic, I'll reguard it with polite interest. If it's a biopic, I probably won't be interested.
Food: Is this even a question? I like food. All food is my favourite. Except Tomatoes and parsnips - F*ck you Tomatoes and Parsnips.
And a book
And the steam sales
- What my life would be like if my genes were in an aesthetically pleasing order.
- I'm still stunned by dead rising 3.
- The fuck even is an rss feed?
- That Kris Kross was right, he can make me jump.
I'm not allowed to play with the guide dogs at work anymore, I keep untraining them in less than 20 minutes...
I once kicked my potential boss in the face on a job interview not once, but twice.
I spend far too much time in the retro club. Fucking love me some cheesy music.
Scottish accents are sexy as fuck.
If I checked out your profile and didn't message you. I chicken out all the time.
Also, you should definitely message me if you just lost the game (70% of the time, it works all the time)
You can teach me how to skateboard.
You want to be my new texting buddy.
Achievement unlocked: 5 minutes of your life you won't get back.