I'm a spontaneous guy (like everyone on this website LOL) with a slightly quirky sense of humor. I also don't like to take myself too seriously because lets be honest, life's no fun if you can't loosen up and laugh at yourself a little.
I just recently decided to make a Bucket List. I know I'm a little young for a Bucket List, but I figure it's never too early to make one. I just started the list so I'm definitely open for some new ideas.
I love trying new foods. I would call myself a foodie, except I think you have to be able to cook to be a true foodie. It's hard to be a foodie when nobody (including you) wants to eat your cooking. "What!? Or course I meant for it to taste like that."
I'm also a bit of a health nut so I try to eat healthy foods (fresh veggies, minimally unprocessed, pesticide free, and stuff like that). I'm not pretentious or snobby about it though, and will never turn down something that looks delicious!
I try to grow a lot of my own veggies and herbs, and I'm in a constant battle with a squirrel that keeps chewing up my garden. So far the squirrel is winning.
Causing awkward moments.
Mumbling when I don't know the lyrics to a song.
Telling corny jokes.
Laughing at myself the entire time.
Most of the time I'm smiling and laughing at the the most random things, but hey, laughter is the best medicine right? And it sure tastes better than cough syrup.
TV Shows: I'm watch a lot of geeky TV shows. I loving watching MythBusters, Boy Meets World (a throwback) HGTV, and Food Network to remind myself of how bad I am at cooking, even though I try my best.
Music: Let me warn you. I have really bad taste in music, and what's the only thing worst than someone with bad taste in music? Someone that likes to sing really bad music... which I also happen to do. When singing in my favorite venue (the shower), I've been known to butcher songs by Billy Joel, Jason Mraz, and Maroon 5.
Food: I love trying new and sometimes odd foods. Whenever I go to a restaurant or food market, if I see something that I haven't tried before, that's what I'm ordering! I have a rule that I will try any food at least once (sometimes twice just to be sure) before deciding if I don't like it. This has gotten me in trouble several times before, as I have eaten things that turned out to not be so great. I'm also quite proud that I've eaten three food items that have been featured on the show Fear Factor. Hey, I'll try any dish once, remember?
1. My Garden: I have a little vegetable and herb garden. I mean where else am I going to get my organic, fair trade, grass feed, free range, humanely killed tomatoes?
2. Springtime: My favorite season of the year. Not too hot. Not too cold. And I can start planting my vegetable and herb garden.
3. Hiking: I’m really just wandering aimlessly through the woods, but “hiking” sound much better, and it makes it sound like I'm not lost.
4. My Gas Stove: I just started cooking with gas and love it. I always burned my food every time I tried to cook with an electric stove. I refuse to go back.
5. Fruitcake with extra little fruit pieces: I think I am the only person on the planet that actually likes fruitcake. Who doesn't love a dessert that has the consistency of a brick?
6. My Running Shoes: Well, I can't run barefoot can I?
7. (Apparently, I'm also good at breaking rules, cause 6 just isn't enough) My Family and Friends: Don't worry grandma, I didn't forget about you.
I don't really have a typical Friday night. I might be at a gathering with some friends, taking a weekend road trip, at an outdoor concert, or at having a quite night in to catch up on a book or Netflix movie. I usually prefer more quiet nights and am not really the party disco type.
... you are looking for a real and serious relationship.
... you can see yourself wanting to start a family in the future.
Well, we are both on a free online dating site that claims to break down our search for "the one" into a simple percentage point, so we know that we have at least two things in common... apparently, we are both cheap and gullible. =D
P.S. If you have ideas for things that I should add to my thing to do before I die List, I'm always appreciative of some suggestions!