I am an INFJ, if that is meaningful to you.
Read my journal for more about me.
I'm in a relationship with a lovely woman so, while your potential interest is quite flattering, I'm only looking for friends on here. Thank you in advance for being respectful of this. If you'd like to be friends then please do send me a message!
✔ Talking about sex and sexuality in both casual and intellectual conversation.
✔ Mario Kart Wii
✔ Dealing with drama instead of just hating it.
✔ Making worksheets for my students.
✔ Singing... I had a few semesters of classical voice training in college which was a really wonderful experience.
Is it flattering?
It used to be, not so much anymore...
Is it annoying?
Yes, but if I'm honest, I kinda tune it out now.
Do I actually slap people?
Nope (But I should).
So...How big ARE they, exactly?
I'm not telling!
I have a handful of favorite magazines, stories, articles, and blogs even though. I guess I prefer to read in small spurts. Anyway, here's what I like, and remember liking in the past:
▪ Harry Potter ▪ The Uglies series ▪ The Giver
▪ Sexing the Body ▪ Fat!So?
▪ Health at Every Size ▪ PostSecret
▪ Most morbid dystopian fiction novels
▪ The Rotund ▪ FAT!SO?
▪ Lots of random stuff about psychology, sexuality, gender, and a lot of Self improvement type books too.
►Movies (and TV)◀
Would you believe I'm not a huge movie fan either? Every once and a while I'll see a memorable favorite though.
▪ Harry Potter ▪ Secretary ▪ Bridesmaids
▪ Rent ▪ House ▪ It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
▪ Glee ▪ Scrubs ▪ 30 Rock
▪ Family Guy ▪ Monty Python
▪ Almost anythingDisney and/or ▪ Pixar
Really, I'll listen to almost anything. Some country songs are good, some rap songs are good. I love it all... It depends on my mood. My Favorite song is Hallelujah, you know the one they played in Shrek but it was originally sung by Leonard Cohen? Oh, and I kinda have a lust for Broadway musicals.
▪ Ingrid Michaelson ▪ Regina Spektor ▪ Broadway
▪ Kesha ▪ Lady Gaga ▪ Breanne Duren
▪ Vanessa Carlton ▪ Owl City ▪ Lily Allen
▪ Panic! at the Disco ▪ Emilie Autumn
Food is an amazing part of life. Some random favorites include Italian food, Mexican food, deli sandwiches, bagels, pizza, steak, rice, smoothies, iced lattes, and bubble tea!
Sex, sexuality, gender roles, and labels are also topics of interest. The media, societal pressures/influences, and fat discrimination are also key points that I enjoy thinking and talking about. I find myself wondering how and why people believe things from superstitions to religions. I like to analyze things and I find myself thinking and daydreaming alot.
Most of all I think about myself. Narcissistic, much? Maybe a little...but analyzing my own thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and reactions has proven to be one of the most worthwhile and rewarding habits I have ever formed. I'd recommend it to anyone, it's much better than biting your nails (says the girl with the horrid habit of biting her nails). ^.^
But sometimes it's nice just to stay in on the weekend, relax, catch up on homework, read the new postsecret update, and so on...but I tend to fill my weekend schedule with junk anyway, lol. I like to go out to eat, or to Amelie's with friends at odd hours of the night. I also enjoy things like RenFest, Discovery Place, or anywhere else I can run around and feel like a little kid for a while...even if it means a 3am trip to wal-mart to buy random crap I don't need. :3
- You think that I sound interesting
- You're still not sure if you should message me or not
- You're not afraid of the word "Fat"
- You've read my journal
- You want to turn me on to radical feminism
- You just want to turn me on
- You like fat girls
- You've got a secret or complement to share
- You identify as cisgender, transgender, or genderqueer
- You know what all of the above terms mean
- You're crazy, awkward, kinky, or unique
- You're purposefully not on a diet
- You think talking about sex is almost as fun as doing it
- You think office supplies are cool
- You don't smoke
- You can show me the world in a different light
- You found an obvious grammatical error in my profile
- You're not sure what an "activity partner" is
- You're in an open relationship and want to talk about it
- You want to talk about my profile, journal or questions
- You're pansexual or want to know more about it
- You've actually read all of this so far
- You want me to read your profile
- You want to message me!