What am I looking for, someone to share the little things in life, the good and the bad. Pretty independent girl here, not looking for someone to take care of me, I got that covered. It would be nice to have someone to lean on though. I'm getting healthy and fit so it would be nice if that person was too, but not a must by no means. I like confidence but not to be confused with cocky ;) If you're pretentious, flashy, rude, conceited, or just mean...I'll introduce you to some people of your feather I've met in the past. Looking for someone that would take me to my first Cub's game, show me new things and lead the way. I want someone who can give me crap and call me out on my bs, that goes both ways. So to put it simply, I want someone I can pout to, laugh with, poke fun with/or at, and someone that will share what they have to offer.
2. My passions, for what I believe in, strive to be, and see in others.
3. My thirst for knowledge and willingness to change and grow, and in that my desire to take 100% responsibility for my life and my actions.
4. My dreams, anything is possible…at any time! I remain open to infinite opportunities.
5. My ability to forgive others and most importantly myself.
6. Wisdom, what I’ve learned from my life experiences is precious stuff. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.