Bring it on, fellowship
Deciding what to eat for lunch.
Deciding what to eat for dinner.
Trying to muster the resolve to go to the gym.
Sleeping several hours later than I had planned.
TV- Friends, Family Guy (the older seasons, not the new ones which got kinda lame), Simpsons, Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, sports (NBA > NFL > MLB)
I generally like most music other than country, techno, and the kinda rap where they're just yelling without an actual tune in the background. i prefer stuff i can sing along to
Who doesn't love eating? Not too picky about it, will eat most stuff although i'm a little iffy on anything that was an internal organ. and of course dessert > meat > vegetables. but i've been trying to eat healthier now that i'm all growed up
2. Clothes- people get upset when I walk around naked
3. Computer/Internet- god knows what i did before it was invented. like actually go outside?
4. My stethoscope- people don't take you seriously when you try to listen by putting your head on their chest. plus it's just awkward that way
5. Phone- really the only way ppl i don't see in person know i'm not dead
6. Music- i also wonder what it'd be like to have ur own theme music, like peter in that one family guy episode
also, if it says we're enemies by >90%, def message me so we can figure out why