Logitastic
26 San Antonio, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
Logitastic
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
I spend my free time exploring museums, seeing plays, dabbling in new crafts that I almost always sometimes mostly complete; my biggest one completed to date being a 120 square foot shed.

looking for a long term relationship with someone who also believes in constant personal growth.

Whether this means taking dance classes, discovering new hobbies together, climbing their respective career ladders, or scouting out new parks while avoiding getting sprayed by skunks (spray me once, shame on you skunk. Spray me twice shame on me.)

I believe in trying to always say yes to things I haven't tried activity wise (within reason).

Plus I've been told I'm cooler than the heat death of the universe.
What I’m doing with my life
Working with massive databases for the company of my dreams.

Fortunate to have both the means and free time to pursue any activity, hobby, or past time I want.

Lately for me that means focusing on my health and friendships.

Since April I've lost 20 pounds and have gotten at least 10,000 steps a day. Most of that spent in local parks enjoying nature.

I also host once or twice a week for my friends; cooking dinner and then playing board games/ party games like cards against humanity.
I’m really good at
Being a Snapple Bottle of useless information. For instance did you know Himalayan Pink salt is actually mined in Pakistan

Watching youtube tutorial videos and successfully mimicking them.

Objectively I'm pretty good at doing the whole "white collar professional" thing.

Incredibly groan worthy jokes that would make even a father shake their head at out how punny they are.

and, according to my co-workers, I make amazing Gluten free chocolate chip cookies
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Sci-fi
Ender's game (and all its sequels)
Dune (up to the 4th or 5th books?)
Otherland
1984
Worthing Saga
Slave of my Thirst
Lord of the Damned

I prefer tv series over movies, they tend to last longer and the characters become more developed. 4400, Firefly, Dr. Who, Doll House, HIMYM(what a tragedy of an ending), and that's just a very teeny tiny list.

Music-a lot of edm. I've seen the following people live Excision,Datsik, Hyper Crush, Kaskade, Morgan Page (amazing show), Benny Benassi, Zomboid and a whole slew of other local shows.

Although that was mainly because I owned a side business selling LED and Glow items at raves while in college.

I'd say my favorite type of music is Rap with intelligent lyrics. Things like Epic Rap Battles of History, knowing history makes me appreciate a lot of them. My favorite would have to be Gandhi Vs MLK

Food- I love Thai Food
The six things I could never do without
Self growth
Friends
A heavy comforter to sleep with. Even if it is 120 degrees outside.
Excel
A goal to work towards
Science/Education
I spend a lot of time thinking about
How many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsipop?

The coming automation of our society and how we'll handle it.

What I need to work on next to make me a more rounded person.
On a typical Friday night I am
Wondering why I made 8:00am plans for Saturday, hosting board game night at my place, roped into a random adventure that 99.8% of the time leads to nothing illegal; with the other 0.2% being incredibly illegal jaywalking.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I own both a forever lazy and a batman snuggie. There is picture evidence of this on the internet.

Oh, I will also sing with all my heart any time a Dr. Horrible's sing along blog song comes on.

As much as I'm open minded and enjoy going out, crowded and loud venues just are not my jam.
You should message me if
You're curious and passionate about learning; with "I wonder why..." entering your head on a regular basis.

You treat people at all stations in life with equal kindness and respect.

You're looking for something long term and believe communication is a cornerstone for a healthy relationship.

You can overlook the fact I take crappy photos

You want the recipe for a delicious gluten free chocolate chip cookies.
More