- that I'm prone to talk in meetings and different reunions
- that I'm not trendy (yay normcore!)
Music wise: punk rock like Bad Religion, Rise Against or The Offspring, electropop, dance, house, and opera. Loads of opera. But then there's music that even I am surprised to like.
Books: it's mostly romance novels and manga, with some non-fiction interspersed. I like realistic settings vs science-fiction and fantasy, which makes manga harder to find than it should be.
Videogames: I've always liked RPG both of the Japanese kind (Grandia, Skies of Arcadia) and the western sort (Dragon Age most recently). I've also become fond of visual novels. I guess what I do like is to be told a story :D
I don't watch many movies or series, actually. Probably my greatest feat there was watching all the Batman films and working my way up through the 90's animated series... But then again it's Batman, my favorite character. I think it's way more fun to watch when you do it with other people.
Regarding food, let's say that if you're on a keto diet I'd cramp your style. I love pasta and rice, and mostly everything you can put on top of them. I loathe asparagus, for a reason that I'll tell you if we get to meet.
2) My gadgets (laptop, phone, tablet)
3) Music. Maybe it's not with me every day, but it's an integral part of my life.
4) Sunlight. I love the sun, it energizes me.
5) Thinking. My mind can never stop, apparently.
6) My virtues and vices. Aren't they part of me after all?