I like the internets. You're using the internets!
I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.
Full disclosure: I'm seeing people and dipping my toes into polyamoury. 👌
I really enjoy travelling, but I want to broaden my horizons and head further into deepest, darkest Europe. Chernobyl/Pripryat is high up on my wish list of places to see in my lifetime.
My tick list includes South Dakota, Minnesota, New York City, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, the RO Ireland and Japan. Hopefully revisiting New York next year.
I've just rediscovered cycling, so my next big purchase ought to be a nice bike to use over the summer.
I'm also into photography and have a rather swanky Digital SLR camera, which I'm slowly buying bigger and better bits for. I have a Flickr gallery over at this page if you're curious - though I shove all manner of stuff up there, so don't go expecting anything world-class just yet.
I have loads that I still have to read. I have a few graphic novels like Akira, The Watchmen, and Wet Moon. I read through the Scott Pilgrim books. They were okay.
I've been on a bit of a classical literature binge recently, with the likes of H.G. Wells filling my bookcase in his many guises, along with Fahrenheit 451 and Nabrakov's Lolita. Catch 22 was great, so now I'm shooting through books on my Kindle. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep was a recent read, and now I gotta make time for books again. I've been trudging through the assembled works of Skyrim.
Love me some Tarantino style Dialoge/Violence 'em up - Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill and Jackie Brown come to mind. Fight Club, Dr. Strangelove, Alien, Threads, Full Metal Jacket, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Truman Show, Trainspotting, 28 Days Later, Superbad, Sin City, Shaun of the Dead, Ray, Juno, UHF, The Big Lebowski, Trinity and Beyond, Inglourious Basterds, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Suckerpunch.
Tron Legacy was a brilliant Daft Punk music video.
Classical, Electronic, Electronica, Dance, House, Alternative, IDM, Chiptune. ie. stuff like Royksopp, Goldfrapp, Ratatat, Muse, Daft Punk, The Chemical Brothers, Fischerspooner, Dragonette, Robyn, The Knife, The Flashbulb, Dubmood, Disasterpeace. I've also got a soft spot for floaty-sounding female artists like Regina Spektor and Sia.
I gots a Last.fm profile over here if you want to take a gander.
Very little TV as of late, I catch the odd program, but I don't sit down to watch anything on a regular basis. The ones that come to mind are.. Doctor Who, Loius Theroux, anything with David Attenborough, IT Crowd, Look around you, Episodes, Game of Thrones (Yeah, sorry. Not read the books, so sword me) and Community. Gotta get around to watching all of Spaced, missed that the first time round.
Bill Bailey, Ross Noble, Dara O'Briain, Ed Byrne, Dara o Briain, Matt Berry, Flight of the Conchords, Armando Ianucci
2) Portable music in my ears.
3) A watch. I like to check it often to make sure time isn't broken.
4) Pies. Oh yes.
5) Comfortable beds. Mine is long, soft and squishy and beckons me back to its warm embrace the moment I leave it. I love you, bed.
6) Cuddles and hugs, general arm-squeezing motions with other people. Goddamn do I love those things. I don't think I've ever been the person to end a hug first.
* Catching up with friends in the pub
* Playing some vidya games with my internet buddies.
* Listening to music or watching movies.
* INTERNET 8|
I'm also in to kink. Gasp. I gots an FL if anyone wants it.
I mean, why else would you be down here at the bottom of my profile if you weren't about to hit the message button and pump out a fun introduction?
Otherwise, fling me a message if;
- You like playing computer games games too, and you want to play them with me.
- You like the look of me, want to meet up and chill together.
- We have the same taste in films and music, and you want to geek out at the cinema with me.
- You're bored, and want to waste some time.
- You too have an expensive camera, and wish to camera things in unison.
- You find my manly ways attractive and feel a strange tingling sensation coursing through your body, and a uncontrollable urge to talk to me. Embrace the urge! Do not let it pass you by!
- You're the son/daughter of a Nigerian millionaire, and you wish to send me his inheritance money, so I can deposit it in an offshore bank and take a generous handling fee.