Pick any (or all) of the questions and send me a message with your answer. Bonus points if you ask your own questions.
1) If you were to wake up male, tomorrow morning, what would your itinerary look like for the day?
2) You are paired off with Spock for some sort of activity. How does his penchant towards extremely logical thinking affect your ability to work? How does it make you feel?
3) You wake up on a barren lifeless planet, completely alone. You come to realize that you have the power to shape it to your will (in an impossibly finite amount of time... Like overnight). Describe in vivid detail what your planet would be like after you made it to your liking.
4) Physics, as we know it, has gone on hiatus. Magic and super powers are common place. What would your title be? To what end would you be working towards?
5) You have acquired a time machine / spaceship combo (not a Tardis). You have been transported a long way back in time, to a galaxy far away. You find yourself Force sensitive, what side of the Force do you fight for?
Trying to find material to go photograph with my camera. Rolling around with the cats. You know, standard human behavior.
Staying calm in crisis situations.
Listening and problem solving. I love puzzles and I love helping people.
Worrying about how the universe is going to end in heat death in billions of years. If not that, being disappointed that I'll never walk on a different habitable planet.
Movies- Cloverfield, The Fifth Element, Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, Up, Inception, Princess Mononokee, Shawshank Redemption, The Matrix, V for Vendetta, Super8, the list goes on infinitely...
Shows- Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, FLCL, The Venture Brothers...
Music- Between the Buried and Me, Black Label Society, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Cohead and Cambria, The Darkness, Flux Pavilion, Every Time I Die, The Fall of Troy, He is Legend, Horse the Band, The Mars Volta, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Rage Against the Machine, Reggie and the Full Effect, Richard Cheese, The Sound of Animals Fighting... All sorts of other classic rock, prog rock, metal, etc....
Food- Pizza, Watermelon, Strawberries, Sandwiches of various types, Reese's Pieces, Reese's peanut butter cups (the mini ones mostly), Butterfingers, Steak, Pulled Pork, Potatoes...
The list goes on in every category but I'm not looking for a someone to catalog all my stuff or a nutritionist. Introduce me to some of your favorites and I'll return the favor.
2. Cellphone (More now than ever)
3. Iced Tea/Lemonade
4. Gravity (I hear muscle deterioration is a bitch...)
5. Oxygen (another cop out)
6. Questioning everything. (Everything everything)
If you want a more serious one, Ellipses.
People!... I spend a ton of time trying to figure out how people work. So far I have been extremely unsuccessful at imitating normal human behavior.
The economics of online dating.
My mind functions in a fascinating way. Literally.
I'm pretty laid back and always up for a good conversation so shoot me a message and lets see what happens.