1. I lived in London for a year.
2. I was a second grade teacher for seven years.
3. I have a master's degree in creative writing.
4. I'm a fourth generation Spartan who grew-up in Ann Arbor!
5. I've been in a book club for ten years.
6. I'm a trained barista (Can I make you a cappuccino?)
- Writing fiction, children's literature, to-do lists, and letters (I think letter writing is a lost art that I'm personally trying to reclaim it). :)
- Throwing a dinner party
- I make a mean chocolate chip cookie. :)
Movies: arty Independent films...Sundance anyone? Broken English, 500 Days of Summer, About a Boy, The Visitor, Pride and Prejudice, and For Lovers Only
T.V.: Stranger Things, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Empire, Mad Men, Modern Family, Coupling, Friends and Seinfeld re-runs
Music: Quite diverse tastes - I enjoy anything from classical to pop and singer/songwriters. On my playlist now are: Ingrid Michelson, Coldplay, Feist, The Lumineres, Matt Nathanson, Adele, Ani DiFranco, Scars on 45, Kate Nash, Duffy, and Jack Johnson
Food: Anything! I love to cook and explore new local restaurants! Some of my favorites are: Mani Osteria, Grange, Vinology, Palio, Prickly Pear, Shalimar, and Jolly Pumpkin
Artists: Monet, Seurat, Cassatt, VanGogh, O'Keefee, Rodin, Ansel Adams, Frank Lloyd Wright, Matisse, Richard Avedon, Chagall, Calder, and Gehry
2. My passport
3. The Arts
4. A good book and a great cup of joe
5. Summers on Lake Michigan