10 Quirky facts about me-
1. My first kiss was as a 7yo with a girl at the pool. She kissed me on the lips and I saw stars! Not much has changed.
2. I can "smell" fireworks, even if they are on TV! Yes it's strange.
3. When I get into an art piece, I get a little manic with materials flying about as a cloud of charcoal dust surrounds me!
4. I have a spectacular "Frankenstein" scar on my shin. Croc wrestling's a hard way to make a living but someone's gotta do it!
5. I am open minded, but don't suffer fools kindly; I'm a hopeless romantic, but have a level head on my shoulders; I'm quick witted and happy to laugh at myself, but ready and willing to have a D&M at any time; I'm honest and trustworthy, but also know the correct answer to the question- "does my bum look big in this?"
6. I'm fond of Scandinavian & mid century design, and have a thing for unexpected wood texture (eg- I love my woodgrain belt and wooden watch).
7. I have a pretty tricky badminton serve (it's sneaky).
8. I'm an expert Ikea builder, & I know ALL the short cuts through their labyrinth!
9. I once had a mirror ball in my bed room which made dreamy, spinny lights dance about the room. Now I just have a lava lamp- not as cool but still mesmerising.
10. I love to buy my partner lots of cool shoes (just checking to see if you read this far). But seriously, I wont mind shopping with you... mostly! ;-)
Reading- A few of my fav authors- Nick Earls. Douglas Copland, John Birmingham, Bill Bryson, Irvine Welsh, and the latest Ikea catalogue LOL.
Movies & TV- Hmm... TV's pickings atm are a bit slim. A few of my all time favs are- Sopranos, Seinfeld, Frasier, The Big Bang Theory, West Wing, X Files, Star Trek, The Amazing Race, Mythbusters, Scrubs, MASH, to name but a few. Movies- Mostly art-house, indi and foreign movies remain with me long after the lights go on.
Yes... I am ashamed!