When I am not focused on my studies, I enjoy getting out of my apartment. I have found a local park that I really enjoy visiting with my dog. I enjoy photography, reading, cooking, and catching a new movie or a cheesy t.v. show.
movies - depends on the move but you will never catch me watching a horror movie and rarely watch suspense. Some favorites include: P.S. I Love You, Dangerous Minds, The Lion King, Because I Said So, 50/50, Hitch, Garden State, The Holiday, Finding Neverland.... and I cannot wait to see Perks of Being a Wallflower again once its out on DVD.
shows - lots of cheesy reality tv with a dash of drama (the good wife, greys, nashville)
music - country, christian, pop, rock, classic rock, pretty open to new stuff too
food - okay, I admit to being a picky eater in recovery. Want to help me expand my favorite foods?
1. Water. It is my drink of choice most of the time.
2. My dogs. I cant imagine life without a pup.
3. Some kind of technology (phone, computer, internet access)
4. Chocolate. Yum!
5. Soft blankets. I love being cozy.
6. Glasses or contacts. A girl needs to see.