Some potential dealbreakers for you:
- I do not drink alcohol or do drugs. I am not an alcholic or anything, I just don't enjoy it. I do not mind if you drink as long as you are responsible about it
- My religious views are in flux. Currently between agnosticism and very light belief. I do not really value traditional religious for the sake of doing them (i.e: only eat fish on Friday's during Lent). I respect other people's views on religion as long as it is used as a guide for self improvement and a moral compass and not used as an excuse to hate other people for their views/ethnicities/backgrounds
- I am generally looking for something that could blossom into a long-term relationship. One-night flings and casual dating are not my goals here.
- Not generally enthused by sports. I will watch an odd game here or there but they don't really capture my attention. If there are tickets to a local game, then I might be more interested as it is a more engaging event :).
Some of my dealbreakers:
- See the specified details above
- I am not looking for a partner with children already. Nothing against you as a mother, but I don't think I can ramp my responsibility level from 0 - 100 that quickly. I am 90%~ sure I want to have children of my own someday, however
- I am looking for someone who is atleast somewhat athletically inclined and keeping themselves healthy. I want to be a source of motivation for you and you me.
- I am looking for someone with opinions and thoughts of their own. Someone who can see a relationship as an equal partnership and we can make decisions on things as reasonable adults together.
Please forgive my intimidating list, I just don't want to be wasting anyone's time. I am not so serious in person. I really am a big goof once you get to know me :).
Hopefully you and I can be compatible with one another and can click easily :). If not, then no worries. I understand that behind every profile on here is a person with thoughts, feelings, and relationships. We are all just trying to find what makes us happy and I hope you find the person perfect for you! :D
Movies: I like all the main action movies for the most part, I am down to see almost any film, although I am not a big fan of those overly "dude bro funny" movies
Music: My favorite band is probably daft punk. I have been listening to them for years. Other than that I usually prefer certain types of techno music, but I will listen to almost anything. I am not really the biggest fan of country or rap. Also at the end of April this song is a must:
Shows: I have a TV but don't own cable. Anything I want to watch is usually on the internet. As for live shows and the like, I don't really get the opportunity to see many. I would be open to changing that though. I'd be interested in seeing Rocky Horror Picture Show because everyone I have talked to said its over the top. Phantom of the Opera and Sweeney Todd are great musicals though.
Food: I am finding as I get older I am more open to different foods. Some of my favorites right now are Chicken Pad Thai and Curry Chicken with Spinach Saag. I don't drink alcohol, soda, or coffee really. I stick to milk, water, and juice. I am not a fan of steak and try to eat relatively healthy when possible. But sometimes you just got to get that bacon cheeseburger.
1) The Krebs Cycle
3) Mitosis and Meiosis
5) The unusual properties of water
6) Symbiotic Relationships
Bonus points to you if you remember all those without looking them up(No worries, I had to :p)