A great day for me would be an adventure. Doesn't have to be going fast, but a day on my bike on the trail dodging rocks and roots would apply. It can also be exploring somewhere new like a brewery tour or a road-trip to some part of the beautiful Maine coast. (Been meaning to visit Eastport to see a sunrise).
I'm not the bad boy many guys try to be from the action movies either. It's more important to me to be the one who accomplishes things and is a good friend. An analogy I use in 'car terms' for others is that I like a higher mpg instead of mph.
Cycling is something I do year round in all weather. (The right bike in snow can be a lot of fun too!) But I don't just ride. Advocacy and volunteering is something I do with cycling too. I've been at The Trek Across Maine for years now riding it and helping it on foot.
I love tastes and every one of my days includes some sort of gourmet to enjoy. Could be a fine coffee, craft beer, loose tea, cabernet wine, kombucha, etc... I write about these every once in awhile on my blog, Luxurious Liquids.
2. Animals - Pets and wildlife. Josie is the pooch of my life! :-)
3. Taste - It's a sense that can be amazing, and often un- or under-appreciated.
4. Bicycles - The perfect short-range transport & workout.
5. Music - I couldn't imagine not having it.
6. Time to Relax - Could be when you're at home listening to music, sitting on top of a mountain, or somewhere inbetween.
A night of fun can be a game night at someone's place, going to a local show, or even just a hanging out with one other friend and catching up!
So let me know if you think it could be worth our time to get to know each other.