1. It's easier to stretch your hamstrings if there's another person to help.
2. Often at the end of the day, I'm way too lazy to cook, so I just end up eating popcorn or Chipotle.
3. I need someone to explain True Detective to me because it's really confusing this season.
4. I have trouble putting the bottom sheet on my bed after I do laundry.
5. I really enjoy sitting on my couch and watching tv, and that could be so much more fun with another person.
In all seriousness, I'd love to meet someone who can make me laugh, talk to me about movies, and just be a general goofball.
TV: The Office, Arrested Development, Parks and Rec, Archer, Mad Men, 30 Rock, HIMYM, Scrubs
Books: The Great Gatsby (Overrated, I know. Whatever.), Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter series, Scott Pilgrim series (Please don't judge me based on my book choices. I swear I'm not a middle-schooler.)
Movies: Way too many to name
Bonus points if you know that quote without googling it.