About me and who I am looking for:
Chemistry - it's all about the excitement from the pictures and the profile and then that “connection” when we meet. So here's my take on you and I. Let's find the reasons to come together.
10. Communicator. Witty conversations and yes, even feelings!
9. Humbitious . Humble but ambitious!
8. Smart. Know a few things, hungry to learn about the rest.
7. Adventurous. Not afraid of mistakes or looking silly. Travel – yes!
6. Active. Love to workout, walk, run, bike, snowshoe?!
5. Cultured. Plays, music, art, books, but also …
4. Down to earth. Jeans, thrift shops, dive bars, bingo.
3. Chivalrous. Genuine, door-opening, hand-holding guy.
2. Sweet. Little surprises, thoughtful gestures, special moments.
1. I'll give you eyes in a moon of blindness, a river in a time of dryness and a harbor in a tempest. I'll give you all of me.
10. Communicator. About things large and small. About you and I.
9. Confident. Know who you are, what you want but willing to compromise.
8. Hungry Mind. Your not done learning. Intelligence is the new sexy!
7. Explorer. The world is your passport. Day trips, long weekends.
6. Fit. You’re healthy for yourself and your mate. Active lifestyle.
5. Like culture. Plays, music, art, movies, but also …
4. Down to earth. Kick back in jeans or sweats. But oh that little black dress!
3. Considerate. Put others first. Sees the best in people. There for me.
2. Generous. Giving of yourself. Thoughtful. Tolerant.
1. Here is home. Love the city, love the outdoors. Love the seasons.
*Adjunct College Instructor
*Getting healthy -- preparing for various fitness challenges
*Trying to make a difference
*Learning to have fun again!
*My quiet confidence
*I'm witty and engaging
*My sense of humor -- I'm quick to laugh
Multifaceted yet far from complicated, I enjoy cultural things, such as museums, art and plays just as much as being outside (running, walking, biking, sailing). I love to relax and watch a movie or kick back with friends around a bonfire.
Favorite Hot Spots:
Although my travel diary is still rather slim, I am excited to one day make my passport my favorite book. I would love to explore Europe, most notably Germany and France. Greece, too…or perhaps a winter escape to a tropical beach! Let’s roll!
I have an adventurous palate and enjoy sushi, Thai food, pizza, burgers, pasta…I am not too particular. I can easily transition from a five-star ambiance to a local hole-in-the-wall, too. I love all genres of music, but U2 speaks to my soul.
I love a good page-turner and am a fan of author Stephen Ambrose…Band of Brothers and Citizen Soldiers.
(Of course -- friends, family and the love of a woman)
1. The quiet of the woods on a fall or winter's morning--serenity!
2. A partner who loves being active.
4. U2 (music for my soul).
5. Learning (need to challenge my mind).
6. Whitetail deer hunting - a deal breaker for me. Ask why.
*Going for a walk
*Enjoying coffee at my local coffee bar
*Watching a Netflix movie -- wine and cuddling anyone?!
*You want a significant emotional and physical relationship
*You desire a genuine, smart and funny guy with a big heart
*You're looking for an active person who will challenge you
*You enjoy witty and engaging conversations
*You're looking for that one "great guy" who's still out there!