I don't really like the modern "PC" climate, but I don't think it's fair to call it Politically Correct either. The PC movement of the 90's was misguided at times, but it was generally about making people feel included and respected. The modern movement seems to be more about tearing one another down and competing to see who is the most oppressed.
I'm typically able to see all sides of an argument, even if I take one over the other, which makes me seem kind of wishy-washy or contrarian to a lot of people.
1) Dune Series
2) Song of Ice and Fire (aka Game of Thrones Series)
3) The Time Machine
5) The Witcher Series (currently reading but so far so good)
1) Metropolis (1927)
2) Citizen Kane
4) Kingdom of Heaven
5) Blade Runner
3) Jessica Jones
5) The League
3) The Cranberries
4) The Prodigy
5) Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
1) Mexican (not in WA though)
5) Taco Bell...yummy!
1) Mass Effect 1
2) Knights of the Old Republic
3) The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
5) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
1) Video Games (it is what I'm dedicating my life towards)
3) A watch
4) a good book
5) Blank pieces of paper and a writing utensil.
6) Air Conditioning. Seriously...I'm dying here!
You know of good place for cocktails that's not super crowded and we could get to know one another.
You know of any good non-asian food joints in the area.
You're interested in regular walks and exercise. I'm trying to get back in shape and could use someone to keep me honest about it.
You would like to play a game. I used to spend a good amount of time playing games co-op, and have been missing doing that lately.