- Do not have a green tail and pointy ears;
- Am hard working focussed and accomplished;
- Employed as an aerospace engineering manager. Job is both demanding and rewarding;
- Workout religiously and maintain a healthy lifestyle;
- Have an eastern dry sense of humor
- Loyal to a fault and make a great companion and best friend;
- Believe in hard work, dedication and discipline all tempered with a sense of humor;
- Own a 104 guitars. Can only play two songs - Wipe Out and Pipeline;
- Can look serious, but affectionate and kind to a fault;
- Hate airports; and
- Am a great cook and into high end audio.
A little more about me - I am 63 but far from even entertaining the thought of developing a bucket list. I work long hours as an aerospace engineering manager. I workout everyday and push "real" weights. I love to cook, design guitars, audio systems and be creative. I am not a watcher.
Dinner for 2 good - better if I cook - best if make breakfast the next day - supper-dupper if we both go to the gym afterwards.
I am still a kid at heart and can be pleasantly obnoxious. I enjoy grabbing my significant others butt while in checkout line at Cosco and smoking yuppies in their BMWs - still have my license.
It may be hard for some to understand, but audio speaker wire should be silver/tungsten because it sounds better. A car goes 0 - 60 under 4 seconds because they can.
What I want is simply to find my life long partner. Like all, I would like chemistry, commitment, honesty and support. However, I also want to have fun and lots of it. On one hand, I do not enjoy stress or drama. On the other hand, I am not done working to achieve new meaningful goals.
I would prefer meeting someone local. I want a relationship with a person and not a freeway.
Health - Gym
Work - Purpose