I went to Pace University in Pleasentville for two years, and then transferred to Mercy in the Bronx. I am currently not in school but I plan on returning soon. My major is History and hopefully when I do finish school I can find a job that's fun. Since I am no longer going to school right now I help out around the house with my Mother and Grandmother. When needed I am the handy-man, driver, cook, housekeeper, you name it and I have done it.
I am Geeky, Geniune, and a Romantic
I love watching movies, either at home or in theaters. I don't know if i would say that I am a movie buff, but I do own a Terabyte hard drive for all my favorite shows and Movies. Action/Adventure or Sci-Fi, or even chick flicks I am open to anything. Also Favorite TV shows are Doctor Who, Supernatural, LOST, Smallville, House MD, and Chuck.
I like all kinds of music, except for country, but rock music is my favorite. Three doors down, Three days grace, Blink 182 and Linkin Park are some of my top favorites.
Food is my weakness. I will try everything once no matter what it is and I love to try new recipes out whenever I can. Favorite food are summer ones like hamburgers and hot dogs and ribs.
2) My car, because I hate being stuck in one place to long and so I can just drive around whenever I want
3) My family, because even though they are crazy, I love them and wouldn't be here with out them
4) My friends, because I would go insane without them
5) Comics and History/Science Books, this is random i know but they help me clear my mind and be someone or somewhere else I am not
6) Great Food, love find new place to eat and always up for trying something once! Favorite must have foods are ramen and pizza