Also, I don't do casual sex. I am demisexual, meaning I need to develop some sort of emotional connection with someone before I become sexually attracted to them. If you aren't willing to put in the time and effort to get to know me first, don't bother, 'cause I don't fuck just anyone.
Let's see... I'm a pretty laid back person I think, usually cheerful, generally a nice person, though I have a low tolerance for ignorant or just generally stupid people. I'm a nerd, practicing Wiccan and practitioner of yoga, and I consider myself to be fairly spiritual. I have a very good sense of humor, I say this not in arrogance, just for the simple reason that it isn't difficult to make me laugh. I find almost anything funny. I enjoy all types of humor, except for the very lowest level of slap stick. I have also been told that I have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy. My mind is frequently in the gutter. I love anything artistic, such as theater, music, writing, art, literature, etc. I also like video games, mostly RPG's, but I like to get out and do stuff in the real world as well.
I am passionate, intelligent, and creative.
Movies - I like a lot of different movies, so I'll just cover the types. I love musicals and dramas, particularly of the historical or intellectual variety, they're probably my two favorite types. I also like comedies and horror/thriller movies, but only good ones. Corny horror/thriller movies don't appeal to me much. I haven't seen that many older movies, but the ones I have I like a lot. Such as Casablanca or Hiroshima Mon Amour. Foreign films definitely appeal to me, but not as much as others, so while I would enjoy watching one, I haven't seen too many because there's lots of other movies I want to see more. I also like documentaries, as long as they're about something that interests me.
Music - I like pretty much everything here. There's only one type of music I absolutely hate. That's mariachi music. The annoying, squealing crap they play in Mexican restaurants when you're trying to eat. Definitely not my thing. I don't like a whole lot of rap/hiphop, but there are a few songs in this genre I like. Mostly the older stuff. But other than that, I like everything. Rock, Indie, Pop, Opera, Disco, Oldies, Techno, Classical, Jazz, Blues, etc.
Foods - I follow a low carb diet, but it's really not as hard to feed me as you might think. I eat lots of protein and veggies. I try to stay away from grains, but I have been known to cheat once in a while. And cheese. I looooove cheese. Some genres of food I enjoy are Thai, Mexican, sushi, Indian, and most spicy foods in general.
2. Humor. Laughter is a must have in my life. People with no sense of humor bore me and aren't worth my time.
3. Music. I love music, and it's a huge part of my soul. If I didn't have music, I think a large part of my spirit would die. Seriously...
4. Knowledge. You know what they say, knowledge is power. I totally agree with this. I love learning new things, and if I could, I'd spend my whole life in school, taking a bunch of random classes just to learn new things. I'm a nerd like that. :-)
5. A computer. Computers are such neat tools. You can do so many different things with them, cause they're awesome like that. Mostly I love computers because of the internet. I've been a few different places and met a lot of different people, and computers help me stay in contact with them.
6. Freedom. This is not me being patriotic towards my country, this is me honoring myself and my fellow citizens. Obviously, different people have different definitions of freedom and liberty. In my opinion, the government is there to keep our country running smoothly, not to tell me what to do with my life! Keep your nose the hell out of my business! It's my body, my life, I'll do whatever the hell I want with it thank you very much.
Also, where the hell are the poly bi/gay chicks? I mean seriously, I don't mind being chatted up by guys, but it'd be nice to get chatted up by girls once in a while too!
I'm also currently exploring interests in the BDSM community. I don't need kink to enjoy sex or a relationship, but I figure it's important for people to know that about me at least.