1. I would love to get my pilots license one day
2. Spending a few hours in a hammock with a good book is pretty much my idea of heaven on earth
3. If some place is considered a “whole in the wall “ establishment its usually right up my alee
4. I used to dream about having a goat farm and making cheese for a living
5. My ideal first date would include dinner and go cart racing
6. I just moved to TX from Columbus OH (btw that was 18months ago but it still feels pretty new)
& if this helps....
I havnt beem reading much lately in the way of books but very soon i plan on havin a little fun & diving into Breakfast of Champion /Vonnegut/
The last movie i watched was The Help & i enjoyed it :)
Im not currently into alot of TV, though that hasnt always been the case.
Ive had The Byrds- Hey Mr Tambourine Man stuck in my head for like the past 2hrs and that hasnt bothered me too much ; )
Im a bit of a foody but not a total snob. I fell even more in love w/ souther food when i lived in New Orleans a few years back :) I love Indian & Asian food but hopefuly i ll be doing my externship near the French or Italian Riviera latter this year (2012) ; )