Movies on the other hand, I'm all over. Favorites include (but certainly not limited to) Interstellar, The Incredibles, Silence of the Lambs, The Dark Knight, Unforgiven and Grosse Pointe Blank. I also grew up watching Star Wars, Star Trek and the Bond films. I can really get into the craft as well, and enjoy things like the Inside the Actor's Studio and the Every Frame a Painting web series.
Much the same with music too. I generally like alt rock, and grew up on 90's staples like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and Radiohead. That said, I love classic rock (Beatles, Stones, Led Zeppelin, Queen) and a lot of modern stuff like Florence & the Machine, Muse, Black Keys and Dear Rouge. All time favorite group is Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, though I rarely get to hear them on the radio.
Food-wise, I'm generally a guy of simple tastes. I'm a recovering picky eater; my palette is still mostly meat-and-potatoes type fare, but I'm working on it. I find that I'm pretty sensitive to texture. Many things I've tried I simply don't enjoy the FEEL of them in my mouth. Trying to be open minded. Still nothing has come close to a good steak though. ;-)
2. Dessert. Okay, I don't need it every time, but I really do love to finish a meal with something sweet. Usually chocolate, but exceptions happen.
3. The sun. Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly happy being nocturnal. Plus I'm a pale redhead, so I'm not going to go tanning anytime soon. All that aside though, I hate going more than a couple of days without seeing sunshine, feeling the nice warmth on my skin. It only takes a few minutes honestly, but it makes a world of difference.
4. Cats. I've never not had at least one. I certainly don't mind most dogs, but I'll always be a cat person first and foremost. Have no fear of my becoming a crazy cat person; three is my upper limit these days, and I prefer just two.
5. Time to myself. Whether it be quiet time in bed after waking up, some gaming on the Xbox or PC, whatever. No matter how much fun I might be having, there's always a point when I've had enough of other people and just need a break to recharge.
6. Time with friends. Despite the above, I'm not good at being a complete recluse. There's always a point where I'm tired of just being on my own. When I need actual flesh and blood human socialization. So as in most things, there's a balance to be found.
1. I'm a furry, and active in the furry fandom.
2. I'm polyamorous and practice ethical non-monogamy.
3. I'm (mildly, for the moment) active in the fetish community.
I'm not going to expand much on these things here, but by all means let me know if you'd like me to explain further. I don't purport to be an expert in any of the subjects of course, but I can certainly give you my point of view.