Music: Oh god, this could be awhile... Boyce Avenue, Mayday Parade, bands from the late 90's, Chiodos, Papa Roach, Linkin Park. I don't just stick to one artist and love them entirely, if I like the song or songs I like it. So it differs really.
Movies: Sucker Punch, Pitch Perfect, Cabin in the Woods, pretty much any Musical, I like a lot of movies, I just don't feel like listing them all.
Food eh, I like Mexican. That's pretty much it. I mean, I eat other things, but that's the typical "type" of food I like.
True Blood, Rupaul's Drag Race, getting into the Big Bang Theory.
2. My iPhone: I originally hated them, but I finally got one and I love it to pieces. It is my baby.
3. Music, I need my music. Whenever I listen to music, so many images and feelings run through my head... It's like music therapy.
4. El Niño's Salsa. That stuff is bomb.
5. Finding hope in strange places. It's kind of cheesy... but whenever things go wrong, it's all I have left. It keeps me going.
6. Someone who understands me. If I don't have that I don't have anything.